CSP 101 used to be the one time Arise Basic Certification Course. It qualified you as a Client Support Professional (CSP) and gave you the tools to successfully navigate the systems between Arise, Computer Solutions (IBO) and yourself. It also explained how to succeed as an agent or CSP, choose your hours, monitor your paycheck and choose a client of your choice. This has now been included in the client certification making it more efficient for you.
New 7 STEP PROCESS:
REGISTERING WITH WCCS
In as few as three to five days, and for a minimal investment, you can be registered and have access to client programs on the Arise Platform — turning your work from home dream into a reality.
1. Create a simple profile. It only takes five minutes. Just click on the orange button at the top of the page
2. Complete a background check. It just takes a few minutes to submit and costs $7.95. A link will be provided. (Additional background checks may be required in the future for certain client projects.) Background checks are run by an independent third party vendor.
3. Sign a non-disclosure agreement. This is when you get to access all of the names of the prestigious client opportunities available.
4. Enter our company’s EIN 830463777:
To register with our company, you must have the Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Enter the IBO ID: 61973 and click on “Search” to find Willow Cherry Computer Solutions. You may also use EIN 830463777.
- Confirm Willow Cherry Computer Solutions, LLC as your new IBO by clicking “Proceed” to join.
- You should get the message “Request submitted successfully!”
- Click on “Close”.
- We will contact you as soon as we receive your application. You may also reach out to[email protected] or the chat with questions. To learn more about getting an EIN click here.
5. Review the client opportunities available, and select one that works for you and your company. Be sure to review the Opportunity Announcement, which provides all of the important details about each client project. These are highly specialized, instructor-led online courses. Most come with a fee that ranges from $50 to $250. These courses are required by clients and provide details about the client’s systems and the requirements of the particular program.
6. Enroll in a certification course that works with your schedule. These are highly specialized, instructor-led online courses. Most come with a fee that ranges from $50 to $250. These programs are client driven and certify the agents of call center companies using the Arise platform to interact with the brand’s customers after passing an assessment that validates they understand client call types, performance metrics, client systems, and more.
7. Sign a Statement of Work (SOW) for each client program you, or your agents, choose to service. SOWs are generally three months in duration.
Then prepare to service your clients and start earning revenue!
FAQ and Helpful Articles